My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 14 years;
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Monday, August 8, 2011

My firt tut "Sublime"


On first: Sorry for somes misspelled words because I speak French and not English


Supplies Needed: 
PSP 9 or all other version
Tube of choice. I am using one by Barbara Jensen you can purchase the tube: here
PTU Scrap kit “Sublime” by ACowgirlsCreations here

Mask 598 by InsatiableDream

Drop shadow: 2 - 2 – 70 - 4


Open paper 4 (shift D)
Apply the mask
Layers “Merge Group”

Activate the layer: Plam Planter resize width 280, adjust sharpen
Place on link (see my tag)

Activate the layer: Frame 1

Clic inside the frame with the Magic Wand – modify – expand 3
Paste paper 3
Selection – invert – delete
Place this below the frame

Activate the layer: Charm, resize hight 165 adjust sharpen
Put it on the right top from frame

Open - Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it. 
Move it to the frame
Duplicate the frame and put in on the bottom, use erase toll to have tube on top

Activate the layer: Butterfly, resize and rotate a little to right
Put in on the top left from the frame

Activate the layer: Heart – resize adjust sharpen put in the frame

Decorate with the elements from the kit.
Add your name and copyright. info. Merge visible. Copy, paste as new image
Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..

0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels