My Blinkies

Photobucket

I'm proud CT for

 photo bellablinki.gif  photo Chacha_zps9a9d2509.gif Photobucket

Follow me

Photobucket
Photobucket

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 14 years;
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Tubes licence holder ©

 photo vms_zpsfeba0f62.gif Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Fav Blogs and Stores

Photobucket  photo MillieBlink_byevolangelscrapz_zpsjx0dmq8n.gif Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Blog Archive

Monday, September 12, 2011

Free Biker Babe PTU

 
This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.
This tutorial is for people who have a good knowledge in PSP

Supplies Needed: 
PSP all version will work
Tube of choice. I am using Zlata_M
This is a Bonus tube, here the condition
PTU Scrapkit “Free Biker” by Rieka Rafita
Template “2Hot” by Dee 
 Mask WSL 297
Eye Candy 3.1 « Glow »
 Font: VDub
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –75 – 10


Open template – shift D
Close original
Remove “credit”
Resize width 500
Image – canvas size –550 x 550 – center
Open a new layer – arrange – send to bottom
Select all
Open paper 5 and paste into selection
Apply mask – layers merge group

Activate “Large black rectangle”
Step 1: selection –select all – float – defloat – modify
 Smooth

Open paper 8
Shift D – resize 500
Copy – paste
Selection invert – delete
EyeCandy – glow with these setting


 Repeat this step one with all the layers from the template:

“Large white rectangle” with paper 10
 “Red circle” with paper 6
‘Inner & outer white circle” adjust – color balance
Manual color correction with a color from you tube
“White square frame” just drop shadow
“Black square” with paper 8
Open “Sparkle 1" – resize height 450 paste on this rectangle
“Red circle” just drop shadow
“Black circle” with paper 9
“Rectangle white frame & Black rectangle” adjust – color balance
Manual color correction with a color from you tube
Erase the Small words overlay in right and bottom from template
Replace the skull from template with “Skull2” – resize width 100


Open elements and resize
(don’t forget to “sharpen” when you resize, if necessary)
You can  open other elements of choice from the kit

Here mine:
BikerHelmet1 – width 100
Glasses 1 – width 80
Label 2 – width 235
Aces – height 90
Dice – height 50
Cigarette  - width 100
Lighter – width 80
Lips – width 100
HeartWing – width 100

Place all items (look at my tag for example)

Open - Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add your name and copyright. info. Merge visible.
I resize mine width 500
If you resize don’t forget to adjust - sharpen

Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..





0 comments:

Search

This is me

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels

© Protected

Photobucket  photo seal_zps665fa845.gif