My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 14 years;
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Smooken PTU kit FTU tube

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,

any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.



Supplies Needed:

PSP

Tube of choice. I am using a free tube with permission from ©Candra 

PTU Scrapkit “GothAddiction” by Jo 
Buy the kit HERE 

Template “kkdeecollab2” by Dee and Kandi Kissez

Mask of choice
Font: BungleCity

Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –75 – 10



Open template – shift D
Close original
Remove “credit”
Resize width 560
New raster layer, arrange, send to bottom
Select all – open paper 11 – paste into selection
Apply the mask – merge group
Open “Wire” resize width 500
Image – mirror – paste on the right top from the mask
Duplicate – image – mirror – image flip  (see my tag for example)
Activate “Blue circle”
Step 1: selection –select all – float – defloat – modify
Smooth

Open paper 16
Shift D – resize 500
Copy – paste
Selection invert – delete
Open “Skull Frame” width 210 adjust – color balance
 manual color correction
with a color from you tube – paste it around the circle
 Repeat this step one with all the layers from the template:
 I remove the layer “Photo”
 “Pink rectangle”” with paper 10
“Pink circle” with paper 9
“Blue Glitter bar” adjust – color balance
Manual color correction with a color from you tube
“Black rectangle” with paper 16
“Pink bar” with paper 5
“Blue Star” adjust – color balance
Manual color correction with a color from you tube
Merge all the Word Art – resize width 350

Open elements and resize (if need)
(don’t forget to “sharpen” when you resize, if necessary)
“Lighter” width 90
“Cigarettes” width 150
“Lips 2”
“Backward Brad” height 90
“Tiny Bow4” width 100
“Sticky note 1” width 150
“Sign2” width 120
“Barb heart” width 120
“Razor Blad”
“Syringe” width 90
“Cuffs” width 150
“Skull Charm”
 Place all items (look at my tag for example)
 Open - Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add your name and copyright. info. Merge visible.
I resize mine width 450
 If you resize don’t forget to adjust - sharpen

Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..

0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels