My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Sunday, September 11, 2011

TheatreOfTragedy FTU

Click on the tag to see normal size
This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed: 
PSP 
Tube of choice. I am using ©Amberly Berendson
you can purchase the tube HERE
FTU Scrapkit “Theatre of Tragedy” by Wicked Creation
Template4 by Tracy 
Mask WSL 221 HERE
Font: Respective 
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –75 – 10

Open template – shift D
Close original
Remove “credit”
Resize width 500
Image – canvas size – 600 x 600 – center
Open a new layer – arrange – send to bottom
Select all
Open paper 2 and paste into selection
Apply mask – layers merge group
Activate “circle”
Step 1: selection –select all – float – defloat – modify
 Smooth
 Open paper 9

Shift D – resize 480 x 480
Copy – paste
Selection invert – delete
Activate “large rectangle”
Repeat step one with paper 8
Activate “small rectangle”
Replace with “Pianokeys”
Activate “strip 1 and 2”
Repeat step one with paper 5
Inner bevel with these setting:



Open “fire trail” paste above on top from rectangle

Open elements and resize
(don’t forget to “sharpen” when you resize, if necessary)
You can  open other elements of choice from the kit

Here mine:
Martini – height 100
Angel cc– width 55
Chainedheart – height 100
Shoe – width 100
Heart – width 150
Bow 2 – width 100

Place all items (look at my tag for example)

Open - Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add your name and copyright. info. Merge visible.
I resize mine width 500
If you resize don’t forget to adjust - sharpen

Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..

0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels