My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Misfit Rock Winter

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed:
PSP
Tube of choice. I am using “Emo_Susan”  from Lady Mishka
I may not use this tube without licence
Now you can buy he tube on PFD
FTU scrapkit from Alika’s Scraps
Template  &  WA by Sheila

Drop shadow: 1 - 1 –60 – 7
Mask of choice
Font: Mr Keningbeck


Lets get started…..!

Open template – shift D - Close original – resize width 550 – image canvas size 600 x 600 - center
- Remove “credit”

Hightlight
Raster 1 – select all – open paper 08 – paste into selection – select none – apply the mask – layers merge group
Glitter Layer – add drop shadow
Big square – select all – float – defloat – open paper 09 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Pink Glitter Circle – adjust – color balance – manual color correction – from pink to purple – add drop shadow
Blue Circle – select all – float – defloat – open paper 06 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Delete Snowflake Brush and replace with Element 10
Both Glitter layer – add drop shadow
Left rectangle & Right rectangle – select all – float – defloat – open paper 07 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Open elements and resize (if needed):
 (Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)
Element 27 – original size
Element 19 – width 550 – image mirror
Element 44 – original size
Element 37 – width 200 – image flip
Element 49 – width 120
Element 50 – width 100
Element 41 – original size – image rotate free left 20°
Element 14 – width 550
Element 47 – width 200
Element 48 – width 130 – image mirror
Element 24 – width 90
Element 36 – width 80

Add drop shadow and place all items (look at my tag for example)
Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it. Be careful that the DPI from the kit in 300 you need to resize on 72 DPI
Add your name and copyright info. Merge visible.
I resize mine width 480
  
Save as png or jpg.
Enjoy this tut and have fun…..
Send me you result HERE
I put it on my blog


0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels