My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Monday, August 20, 2012

Death Love

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed:
PSP
Tube “Vampiress” by Johannah von Frankestein
don’t use the tube without licence
PTU scrapkit Angel of Death by Amy Marie’s
Both can buy in store from Artistic Reality Talent
Direct download by Creative Misfits Blog
Mask of choice
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 – 60 - 7


Lets get started…..!

Open template – shift D – delete credit + word art – resize width 600 – image canvas size  700 X 700 center

Highlight

Background – select all – open paper 4 – paste into selection – apply mask from disk – layers merge group
Rectangles – selection – select all – float – defloat – open paper 7 – copy and paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Squares – selection – select all – float – defloat – open paper 9 – copy and paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Big rectangle – selection – select all – float – defloat – open paper 12  – copy and paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Glitter Elipse – add drop shadow
Elipse – selection – select all – float – defloat – open paper 3 – copy and paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Half right – selection – select all – float – defloat – open paper 6 – copy and paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Do the same action with half left
Right circle – selection – select all – float – defloat – open paper 1 – copy and paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Do the same action with left circle


Open elements and resize (if needed):
Never work on the original design - always shift D
(Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)

Moon – width 200
Stairs – width 400
Skull 1 – width 120
Glass – width 80
Heart 2 – width 170 – image rotate free left 20°
Vampire Cradle – original size
Spell bock – width 250
Open mirror – draw a circle into the mirror  - convert to raster layer– selection – select all – flot – defloat open new layer – open tube –paste the face into the circle – selection invert – delete – lower opacity to 60 – layer merge visible – resize width 200
7 – width 120
Cloud 2 – original size
4 – width 300
Candle 3 – width 100
Herb 2 – width 80
Herb 1 – width 140 – image rotate free right 20°
Herb 3 – width 80
Crow – width 120
Rose – image rotate free left 90° - resize width 250 – rotate free right 20°
Spider web – width 200
Place all items (look at my tag for example)
Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add copyright info. Merge visible.
Add your name and give a little inner bevel like this

I resize mine width 520
Save as png or jpg.
Enjoy this tutorial and I'd like to see your results, you can email me



0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels