My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Steampunk Lover


This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed:
PSP 9 (any version should work).
Tube of choice
Mine is”Steampunk” made by ©Marc Duval
You may not use this tube without licence
Matching PTU scrap kit “Steampunk Kato” made by SkyScraps Designs 
Both can buy on SATC
Template 30 by SSAM
Texture for background

Font of choice mine is
Mask of choice
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 – 50 – 7

Lets get started…..!

Open template – delete raster 7 - image canvas size 700 x 700 center

Highlight

Background – select all – flood file with the texture – select none - apply the mask – layers merge group
Open element 42  resize width 700 – copy and paste as new layer
Raster 2 - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 2 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Open element 39 – resize width 5605 – copy and paste & copy of vector 3
Raster 3 - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 3 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Copy of vector 4 – adjust color balance – manual color correction – choice a color from tube/kit
Do the same action with copy of vector 2 & 1 & 5
Raster 5 - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 1 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Do the same action with raster 5
Raster 9 – select all – float – deflaot – flood file with an assorted gradient


Open elements and resize (if needed):
Never work on the original design - always shift D
(Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)
37 – height 550
54 – original size
61 – width 200
11 – original size
17 – width 250
4 – width 250
25 – width 200
3 – width 200
16 – width 200
30 width 260
19 – width 180
27 – width 200
7 – width 100
13 – width 170

Place all items (look at my tag for example)
Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add copyright info. Merge visible.
Add your name
Save as png or jpg.
Enjoy this tutorial and I'd like to see your results, you can email me







0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels