My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Boobylicious

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed:
PSP 9 (any version should work).
Tube of choice
Mine is “Vanessa" made by ©TAMANDYA
You may not use this tube without licence
You can buy the tube HERE
PTU scrap kit “Pink For Hope” by Magik
You can buy this kit on Thifty Scraps
BCA Template made by Deb
Exclusive for Creative Misfit Forum
Font of choice mine is NotnorvalHmk (PTU font)
WSL Mask 17 

Optional plugin Alien skin Eye Candy 5 Impact
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 – 50 – 7

Lets get started…..!

Open template – shift D – delete credit - image canvas size 800 x 800 center

Highlight

Open new raster layer - layers arrange - send to bottom - select all – open paper 10 - paste into selection – select none - apply the mask – layers merge group
Raster 11  - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 2 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Raster 10 - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 7 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Raster 9 - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 11 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Raster 6 - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 8 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Raster 4 - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 9 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
WA add effect glass from Alienskin Eye Candy 5 Impact Glass with these setting



Open elements and resize (if needed):
Never work on the original design - always shift D
(Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)
Rose with feather - width 300 - image mirror
Bear - width 200
BCA heart ribbon - width 200
Dove - width 150
Bow 3 - width 250
Medallion - original size
Double heart - original size - rotate free left 20°
heart dangly - height 200
Candle - width 180
Mask - width 300
Flower 2 - width 150
Flower - width 200
Shoe - width 220 - duplicate - rotate the first right 10°
MP3 player - with 150 - rotate free right 15°
Sparkles - original size - duplicate


Place all items (look at my tag for example)
Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add copyright info. Merge visible.
Add your name
Save as png or jpg.
Enjoy this tutorial and I'd like to see your results, you can email me




0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels