My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Saturday, March 8, 2014

The Fairest of Them All


This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed:
PSP 9 (any version should work).
Tube of choice
Mine is "Masuimi Snow Wight" made by CelinartPinup
You may not use this tube without licence
Tube can buy on Celine's shop
PTU scrapkit "The Fairest of Them All" Made by Designs by Sarah
You can buy the kit on Pimp My Tags w/Scraps
Font of choice
Mask 18 made by Millie
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 – 50 – 7

Lets get started…..!

Open new image 800 x 800 -select all - open paper 11 -c/p into selection - selct none apply the mask - layers merge group
Open frame 2 - copy and paste as new layer - click inside the frame with magic wandt - selection modify - expand 4 - new raster layer - flood file with a silver gradient - layer arrange - move down - open the tube - copy and paste as new layer - selection invert - delete - layer arrange move down - effect - texture effect blind with these setting 

- make again the same action with horizontal - plugin Xero "porcelain" default setting

Open elements and resize (if needed):
Never work on the original design - always shift D
(Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)
Tree - original size
Grass - original size
Books - width 250
Bow 5 - original size - image mirror
Box for eat - width 250
Apple 3 - width 100
Bottle width 150
Hair comb - width 200
Bird 2 - width 120
Flower 1 - width 250
Flower 2 - width 250
Sword - width 65 - rotate free right 20°
Sequin cluster - width 200
Eye - width 100
Dwarves gems - original size
Place all items (look at my tag for example)
Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add copyright info. Merge visible.
Add your name
Save as png or jpg.
Enjoy this tutorial and I'd like to see your results, you can email me

0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels