My Blinkies

Photobucket

I'm proud CT for

 photo bellablinki.gif  photo Chacha_zps9a9d2509.gif Photobucket

Follow me

Photobucket
Photobucket

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 14 years;
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Tubes licence holder ©

 photo vms_zpsfeba0f62.gif Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Fav Blogs and Stores

Photobucket  photo MillieBlink_byevolangelscrapz_zpsjx0dmq8n.gif Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Blog Archive

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Pirate's Queen


This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed:
PSP 9 (any version should work).
Tube of choice
Mine is “Pirate” made by Di_Halim
You may not yse this tube without licence
Ptu scrapkit “Black Pearl Sloop” made by P-O Concept
Both can buy on ScrapsNCompany
Template 612 made by Millie
Font of choice mine is KING OF PIRATE
Mask of choice
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 – 50 – 7

Lets get started…..!

Open template – shift D - Close original – image canvas size – 800 X 800
- Remove “credit” -
background – select all – open paper 13 – c/p into selection – select none – apply the mask – layers – merge group

Highlight

1 - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 3 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
2 - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 12 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
3 & 4 - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 6 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
5 - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 13 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
6 & 7 - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 16 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
8 - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 5 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow

Open elements and resize (if needed):
Never work on the original design - always shift D
(Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)
128 – original size
50 – original size
102 – original size
17 – width 240
48 – width 150
46 – width 200
21 – width 250 – image mirror
124 – width 40
125 – width 150
137 – width 150
136 – width 100
100 – width 150
110 – original size – duplicate
71 – width 75
12 – width 320
94 – original size
99 – width 150
139 – width 400
123 – width 270
78 – width 120
93 – width 280
 Place all items (look at my tag for example)
Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add copyright info. Merge visible.
Add your name and give a little Inner Bevel effect like this
Enjoy this tutorial and I'd like to see your results, you can email me HERE



0 comments:

Search

This is me

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels

© Protected

Photobucket  photo seal_zps665fa845.gif