My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Turkey Time



This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.

Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed:
PSP 9 (any version should work).

Scrapkit “Happy Thanksgiving” from Bella Caribena

Stunning Thanksgiving kit. This kit contains 98 elements and 14 papers. This kit is for personal use only. Please don't share! Dreaming with Bella: http://dreamingwithbella.com/store/
Miss Pilgrim 5 tube by Alehandrea Vanheck

“Each Day” template by Dee + Thanksgiving WA
Mask of choice
Font of choice
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 – 50 – 7

Lets get started…..!


Open template – remove credit – image canvas size 800 x 800
Background - select all – c/p paper 2 – apply the mask – layers – merge group

Highlight
Brown rect left & right – selection float – defloat - open paper 7 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Bottom & top rust rectangle – selection float – defloat - open paper 5 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Blue oval – selection float – defloat - open paper  10– copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – add drop shadow
Brown circle – selection float – defloat - open paper 12 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Rust strip – selection float – defloat - open paper 11 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Center brown circle – selection float – defloat - open paper 6 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow

Open elements and resize (if needed):
Never work on the original design - always shift D
(Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)
Width
29 – 400
61 – 200
43 – 120
35 – 250
27 -600
64 – 250
08 – 85
47 – 140
23 – 200
09 – 100
24 – 400
38 – 250
96 – 750
94 – original size – duplicate
56 – 200
57 – 200
53 – 150
93 – 250
82 – 150
44 – 150
10 – 100
59 - 150
Place all items (look at my tag for example)
Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add copyright info. Merge visible.
Add your name and give a little Inner Bevel effect
Enjoy this tutorial and I'd like to see your results, you can email me


0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels