My Blinkies

Photobucket

I'm proud CT for

 photo bellablinki.gif  photo Chacha_zps9a9d2509.gif Photobucket

Follow me

Photobucket
Photobucket

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 14 years;
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Tubes licence holder ©

 photo vms_zpsfeba0f62.gif Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Fav Blogs and Stores

Photobucket  photo MillieBlink_byevolangelscrapz_zpsjx0dmq8n.gif Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Raven

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed:
PSP
Tube of choice. I am using “Violet” from ©Tatjana Willms
You may not use this artwork without first obtaining a license to do so.
You can buy the tube on Dream Scape Imagine
PTU Scrapkit “Raven” collab kit from Kaci & Vicki
Template 43 by Scrapsdimensions
Mask of choice I’m using WSL mask 181
Plugin “Tramage” – Town the line default setting

Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –60 – 8
Font: HelenaScript ES

Lets get started…..!

Open template – shift D - Close original
Resize width 550
Open new raster– select all – open paper 3 – paste into selection – select none – apply the mask – layers merge group – send to bottom


Hightlight
Raster 4  – select all – float – defloat – open paper 6 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete - add drop shadow
Raster 8 – select all – float – defloat – open paper 1 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete  – add drop shadow
Raster 5 – select all – float – defloat – open paper 7 – image rotate free left 45°– paste as new layer – selection invert – delete  – add drop shadow
Raster 3 – select all – float – defloat – open paper 2 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete  – plugin Tramage –town the line 


 add drop shadow
Raster 2 – float – defloat - open paper 4 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete - add drop shadow
Remove raster 5
Open element 29 – resize width 280 – paste on the circle raster


Open elements and resize, remember that never work on original element, shift D and cole original
(Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)

Tree – height 450
Element 37 – width 400 – duplicate –
Element 15 – width 400 – duplicate –
 Element 11 – width 150
Bird – width 150 – image mirror
Element 25 –width 100
Element 10 – width 450 – image flip
Element 20 – width 120
Element 21 – with 100
Black rose – with 130 – adjust color balance – manual color correction

Bow 1 – width 130
Element 31 – width 250
Key – width 100

Add drop shadow and place all items (look at my tag for example)

 Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add your name and copyright info. Merge visible.
I resize mine width 450


Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..

0 comments:

Search

This is me

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels

© Protected

Photobucket  photo seal_zps665fa845.gif