My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Friday, December 2, 2011

Santa's Naughty List

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed:
PSP
Tube of choice. I am using Barbara Jensen
Tube from this pkg 
You may not use this artwork without first obtaining a license to do so.
PTU Scrapkit “Purple Xmas” from PinkCandy Designs
You can buy this kit on Scrappin Dollars 
 “Im The Reason” template from Angi Rique
Mask of choice
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –60 – 7

Lets get started…..!

Open template – shift D - Close original - Remove “credit”
Resize width 550 – image canvas size – 600 x 600 center
Delete Credit, Background, Group, TinySantaHat
New raster layer – layer arrange – send to bottm – select all – open paper 13 – paste into selection – selct none – apply the mask – layers merge group
Open Glitter – paste on top – duplicate – image flip

Hightlight
Bottom Left Red Square – select all – float – defloat – open paper 14 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – drop shadow

Top Right Red Square – select all – float – defloat – open paper 8 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete  – drop shadow
Bottom Right White Square - select all – float – defloat – open paper 10 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete  – drop shadow
Top Left White Square - select all – float – defloat – open paper 9 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete  – drop shadow
Black Rectangle – drop shadow
Open element Rope – paste on top from rectangle – erase the part that exceeds the rectangle – duplicate – image flip – drop shadom
Circle – select all – float – defloat – open paper  – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – drop shadow
Circle Frame  delete
Open Frame 3 - resize width 300 – paste on Circle
Word art – adjust – color balance – manual color correction from white to purple

Open elements and resize:
(Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)
Present – width 120
Tree – width 100
Candy cane – width 80 – image mirror
Hat – width 120 – image mirror – image rotate free right 15°
Bells – width 120
Holly – width 120
Add drop shadow and place all items (look at my tag for example)
Open Sparkles – resize width 550 – paste on top from the tag - duplicate – image mirror

Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add your name and copyright info. Merge visible.
I resize mine width 500


Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..


0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels