My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hey Cupid



This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed:
PSP 9 (any version should work).
Tube of choice
Mine is "Love Sucks" made by Di_Halim
You may not use this tube without licence
Matching PTU scrapkit "Love Suck" made by Bibi’s Collection
Both can buy on ScrapsNCompany
Template 0018 made by Magik
Font of choice
Gems Mask 22
http://gemstagginscraps.blogspot.be/
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 – 50 – 7

Lets get started…..!

Open template – shift D – delete credit - image canvas size 800 x 800 center

Highlight

Background - select all - open paper 2 – select none - apply the mask – layers merge
Strip 1 & 2 & 3- select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 3 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Rounded rectangle 1 & 3 - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 8 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Rounded rectangle 2 & 4 - flood file with a silver gradient
Rectangle main - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 3 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Heart 1 & 3 - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 5 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Heart 3 - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 7 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
WA adjust - color balance - manual color correction - choice a color from kit or tube

Open elements and resize (if needed):
Never work on the original design - always shift D
(Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)
68 - width 780
47 - width 350
38 - width 100
28 - height 480
70 - width 180 - rotate free left 20°
43 - width 300
18 - width 300
51 - width 250
31 - width 200
35 - width 140
75 - width 200 - image mirror
37 - width 150 - duplicate
79 - width 300 - image flip
2 - width 250
20 - width 150
85 - width 150

Place all items (look at my tag for example)
Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add copyright info. Merge visible.
Add your name
Save as png or jpg.
Enjoy this tutorial and I'd like to see your results, you can email me




0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels