My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Monday, February 3, 2014

Magic Moment

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed:
PSP 9 (any version should work).
Tube of choice
Mine is "Kitty Angel Purple and yellow" made by Ninaste
You may not use this tube without licence
Matching PTU scrapkit "Kitty Angel" made by Hania's Design
 http://hania-design.blogspot.com/
Both can buy on BEEHIVE Studio
Template 471 made by Millie 
Mask of choice
Font of choice mine is MagnoliaLight
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 – 50 – 7

Lets get started…..!

Open template – shift D – delete credit, layers 9 & 10- image canvas size 800 x 800 center

Highlight

Background - select all - open paper 10 – select none - apply the mask – layers merge
1 & 3 - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 07 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
2 & 4- select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 10 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
5 - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 08 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
6 - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 02 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow

WA adjust - color balance - manual color correction - choice a color from kit or tube

Open elements and resize (if needed):
Never work on the original design - always shift D
(Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)
90 - width 400 - duplicate
20 - original size
32 - width 200
31 - width 200 - image mirror
39 - width 300
18 - original size - duplicate - image mirror
14 - width 200
41 - original size
12 - width 200
28 - original size - rotate free right 20°
70 - width 250
82 - width 300
05 - width 140
48 - width 100
29 - original size
37 - original size - duplicate
38 - original size
11 - width 750
53 - width 120
33 - width 150
50 - width 200
 Place all items (look at my tag for example)
Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add copyright info. Merge visible.
Add your name
Save as png or jpg.
Enjoy this tutorial and I'd like to see your results, you can email me




0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels