My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Let's Rock

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed:
PSP 9 (any version should work).
Tube of choice
Mine is "Lets Rock” made by Arthur Crowe
You may not use this tube without licence, you can buy the tube HERE
HIM ADDICTS EXCLUSIVE scrap kit " Stigmata Diaboli” made by Manipulated by Magik
Template 0033 made by Manipulated by Magik
Font
Mask of choice mine is WSL_Mask 84
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 – 50 – 7

Lets get started…..!

Open template – shift D - Close original - Remove “credit” – resize width 500 - image canvas size 800 x 800
background – select all – open paper 13 – apply the mask – layers – merge group

Highlight

Top left rectangle & bottom right rectangle - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 4 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Left & right circle - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 3 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Small middle circle - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 2 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Add drop shadow on all the other layers

Open elements and resize (if needed):
Never work on the original design - always shift D
(Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)
Licky lips – width 150 – rotate free right 20°
Bow 1 – width 150
Flower 3 – width 150
Mirror ball – width 200
Amp. – width 200
Guitar 1 – width 120 – rotate free right 20°
Horn up – width 80
Speaker – width 150
Platform shoe – width 100
Star – width 150
Skull bat – width 120
Boom box – width 150
Notes – width 300
Shot glass – width 50
Bottled – width 70
Mp3 player – width 75

Place all items (look at my tag for example)
Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add copyright info. Merge visible.
Add your name and give a little Inner Bevel effect
Enjoy this tutorial and I'd like to see your results, you can email me



0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels