My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Lucky Babe

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.

Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.


Supplies Needed:
PSP 9 (any version should work).
Tube of choice
Mine is "Lucky Babe” made by Di_Halim
Matching PTU scrap kit "Lucky Babe” made by Bibi’s Collection
Both can buy on ScrapsNCompany
Template Irish Girl made by Dee
Font
Mask of choice mine is WSL_Mask 84
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 – 50 – 7

Lets get started…..!

Open template – shift D - Close original - Remove “credit” – resize width 500 - image canvas size 800 x 800
background – select all – open paper 1 – apply the mask – layers – merge group

Highlight

Left taupe square & right taupe square - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 9 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Large crème circle - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 10 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Left green oval & right green oval - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 8 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Taupe oval - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 4 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow

Open elements and resize (if needed):
Never work on the original design - always shift D
(Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)
60 – width 400 – duplicate – image mirror
83 – width 250
33 – width 200
80 – width 250
15 – width 750
77 – width 150
17 – width 350
84 – width 150
69 – width 100
64 – width 200
24 – width 150
27 – width 120
6 – width 320 – duplicate
20 – width 150
28 – width 150 – image mirror
61 – width 120
52 – width 150
82 – width 70
76 – width 80 – image mirror
47 – width 80
1 – width 120
35 – width 80
40 – width 65
38 – width 80

Place all items (look at my tag for example)
Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add copyright info. Merge visible.
Add your name and give a little Inner Bevel effect
Enjoy this tutorial and I'd like to see your results, you can email me



0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels