My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Baby Love

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed:
PSP 9 (any version should work).
Tube of choice
Mine is gorgeous tube "My Baby” by Alex Prihodko

You may not use this tube without licence
You can find the tube at PFD
HERE
PTU scrapkit “Baby Boy” by Tiny Turtle Designs

You can buy the kit here: http://tinyturtledesigns.com/store/
 Template 817 by Millie
Font of choice
Plugin Xero Fritillary
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 – 50 – 7

Lets get started…..!

Open template – remove credit– image canvas size 800 x 800
Background - select all – c/p paper 15 – apply the mask – layers – merge group

Highlight

1 & 2 – xero fritillary
 1 – selection float – defloat - open paper 43 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
2 – selection float – defloat - open paper 10 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
3 & 4 – selection float – defloat - open paper 47 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
5 & 6 – selection float – defloat - open paper 11 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
 
 Open elements and resize (if needed):
Never work on the original design - always shift D
(Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)
165 – original size
42 – width 350
120 – width 350
7 – width 150
188 – original size
186 – width 120
171 – width 180
21 – width 150
167 – width 150
137 – width 150
112 – width 250
301 – width 100
295 – width 100
61 – width 120
25 – width 60

Place all items (look at my tag for example)
Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add copyright info. Merge visible.
Add your name and give a little Inner Bevel effect
Enjoy this tutorial and I'd like to see your results, you can email me



0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels