My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Friday, May 20, 2016

Fly Fly Butterfly

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed:
PSP 9 (any version should work).

Tube of choice mine is “Karen” by Stan Dudin

You may not use this tube without licence
You can buy at PFD

FTU scrapkit “Celebrate Mum” by MelissazCreationz

Template 810 by Millie
Mask of choice
Font of choice mine is Mochary PTU
Plugin Xero Fritillary
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 – 50 – 7

Lets get started…..!

Open image – 750 x 750 - select all – open paper 7 – copy and paste into selection – select none – apply the mask – layers – merge group
Open element 44 – resize 500 – select into the frame with magic wand – selection modify – expand 4 – open paper 6 copy and paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – layer move down

Highlight
Open elements and resize (if needed):
Never work on the original design - always shift D
(Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)
01 – width 300
05 – width 350
06, 07, 11, 12 16, 17 , 18 – original size
26 – width 160
21 – width 100
40 – width 95
38 – width 300
41 – width 100
33 – width 120 – duplicate
28 – original size
17 & 09 – original size - apply Mura Meister Copies-Encircle with the first number changed to 18, move down to just above the mask layer and adjust to your liking
30 – width 100
29 – width 40
35 – width 40
37 – width 100
32 – width 100
31 – width 70
42 – original size
Place all items (look at my tag for example)
Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add copyright info. Merge visible.
Add your name and give a little Inner Bevel effect
Enjoy this tutorial and I'd like to see your results, you can email me




0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels