My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dream Girl

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed:
PSP
Tube of choice. I am using “N Model” & Gangster”be Zlata_M     
I may not use this tube without licence
Buy the tube on PFD
PTU ScrapKit “Heart Breaker” from Inzpired Creationz
Go to her blog to see where you can buy the kit
Template 8 by Tall Chic
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –60 – 7
Mask of choice
Plug in:
·         Xero porcelain default setting
·         Eye Candi 4000 gradient glow with these setting


Font: Stellina


Lets get started…..!

Open template – shift D - Close original – resize width 800 - Remove “credit”  -
Open “Sparkles 1” – width 300
Paste on left top – layers arrange – send to bottom – duplicate – image mirror


Hightlight
Circle – select all – float – defloat – open paper 5 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Oval – select all – float – defloat – open paper 7– paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Raster 8 – adjust – color balance – manual color correction – from black to pink
Delete “photo 1 & raster 18 & 19”
Raster 6 – add gradient glow – drop shadow
Open frame 3 – resize width 300 – image rotate clockwise 90° - paste as new layer on oval layer – click inside the frame with magic wand – selection – modify – expand 3 – open paper 10 – selection invert – delete – layer move down – open gangster tube – paste as new layer – delete – effect xero porcelain default setting – add drop shadow – add drop shadom on frame – merge this 3 layers – image rotate free left 20°

Open elements and resize (if needed):
 (Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)

Doodle 3 – width 300 – image mirror
Heart 3 – width 140 – image rotate free left 20°
Lips 1 – width 100 – image rotate free right 20°
Light ray – width 300
Perfume – width 120 – image rotate free left 20° - gradient glow
Star chain 1 – width 100
Star 1 – width 150
Boots – width 90
Cocktail – width 70
Cherries – width 90 – gradient glow
Flower 4 – width 90
Flower 3 – width 120
Disco Ball 2 – width 200

Add drop shadow and place all items (look at my tag for example)


Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add your name and copyright info. Merge visible.
I resize mine width 480


Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..
Enjoy my tut I want to see you' result 
Send me a mail HERE

0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels