My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Monday, February 27, 2012

I'm Hell On Heels

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.
This tutorial requires a good knowledge of PSP

Supplies Needed:
PSP
Tube of choice. I am using “Blackcurrant” from Lady Mishka
Exclusive tube on PFD
I may not use this tube without licence
PTU Scrapkit “Blackcurrant”” from Bibi’s Collection
Go to her blog to see where you can buy the kit
Template 214 by Beth
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –60 – 7
Mask WSL Mask 12
Font:

Lets get started…..!

Open template – shift D - Close original – resize width 500 - Remove “credit” & raster 8– image canvas size 600 x 600 - center
Open element 67 – resize width 500 – paste as new layers – arrange –send to bottom –duplicate – image  mirror – duplicate again – image flip – duplicate this one – image mirror

Hightlight
LG black box – select all – float – defloat – open paper 2 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – select none - add drop shadow
LG white box – select all – float – defloat – open paper 5 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – select none - add drop shadow
Black rectangles 2 – adjust – color balance – manual color correction – choice a color from tube – add drop shadow
Black rectangle 1 – adjust – color balance – manual color correction – choice a dark red color – add drop shadow
Red rectangle 2 & red rectangle 1 – select all – float – defloat – open paper 6 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – select none - add drop shadow
Say what you will – add drop shadow
Black n white frame – add drop shadow
Hell on heels – adjust – color balance – manual color correction – from black to dark purple – add gradient golw
Delete: LG black star – small black star – glitter star

Open elements and resize (if needed):
 (Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)
Element 51 – width 200
Element 83 – width 120
Element 92 – width 150
Element 86 – original size
Element 22 – width 120
Element 28 – original size
Element 39 – width 80 - image rotate free left 15 °
Element 30 – width 120
Element 90 – width 100 – image mirror
Element 41 – width 80 – image rotate free right 20°
Element 97 – width 50
Element 34 – width 120
Element 89 – original size
Element 82 – width 100



Add drop shadow and place all items (look at my tag for example)
Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add copyright info. Merge visible.
Write you name and give it Inner Bevel:

I resize mine width 480
Save as png or jpg.
Enjoy this tutorial and I'd like to see your results, you can email me

0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels