My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Roller Babe

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.
This tutorial requires a good knowledge of PSP

Supplies Needed:
PSP
Tube of choice. I am using “Roller Skates” from Alex Prihodko
Exclusive tube on PFD
I may not use this tube without licence
PTU Scrapkit “Who’s That Chick?” from SSDesign
You can buy the kit on Scrappin Naturaly
Colab template 1  by Denny & Pooker
Word art by SophisticatSimone
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 – 60 - 7
Mask of choice
Font of choice

Lets get started…..!

Open template – shift D - Close original – resize width 500 - Remove “credit” & raster 8– image canvas size 550 x 550 - center

Hightlight

Group bg  – select all – open paper 14 – copy and paste into selection – select none – apply the mask – layers merge group
Circle – select all – float – defloat – open paper 4 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – select none – add drop shadow
Grey strip – select all – float – defloat – open paper 10 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – select none – add drop shadow
Dashed border – add drop shadow
Frame back – select all – float – defloat – open paper 8 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – select none – add drop shadow
Frame – select all – float – defloat – open paper 11 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – select none – add drop shadow
Delete square – guitar – notes
Open elements and resize (if needed):
(Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)
Element 01 – height 250 - duplicate
Element 24 – width 120
Element 24 (again) width 120 – image mirror – image rotate free right 35°
Element 15 – width 120
Element 13 – width 60 – image flip
Element 05 – width 80
Element 06 – width 100
Element 21 – width 120 – image rotate free right 35°
Element 32 – width 80
Add drop shadow and place all items (look at my tag for example)
Copy - Paste your tube as new layer.  I change my tube to – image – greyscale. Resize if need it.
Add copyright info. Merge visible.
Write you name and give it Inner Bevel:

I resize mine width 480
Save as png or jpg.
Enjoy this tutorial and I'd like to see your results,
 you can email me HERE

0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels