My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Favorite Student

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed:
PSP 9 (any version should work).
Tube of choice
Mine "Book Worm" Made by Ninaste
 You may not use this tube without licence
Matching PTU scrapkit "Love Song2" made by Tiny Turtle Designs
Both can buy on BEEHIVE Studio
Template 254 made by Millie
Font of choicemine is Arizonia
Gems Mask 109
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 – 50 – 7

Lets get started…..!

Open template – shift D – delete credit - image canvas size 750 x 750 center

Highlight

Background - select all - open paper 2 – select none - apply the mask – layers merge
Raster 1- select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 20 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Raster 2- select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 44 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Raster 3 & 7 - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 7 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Raster 4 - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 45 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Raster 5 & 6 - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 28 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Raster 8 - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 50 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Raster 10 - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 29 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
WA adjust - color balance - manual color correction - choice a color from kit or tube

Open elements and resize (if needed):
Never work on the original design - always shift D
(Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)
69 - width 250
66 - width 300
67 - width 250 - rotate free left 20°
28 - width 300
29 - width 200
37 - width 200
83 - width 180
35 - width 220 - image mirror
123 - width 100
27 - width 100 - rotate free left 20°
32 - width 150
65 - width 200
94 - width 100
96 - width 120
95 - width 180
107 - width 180
98 - width 100
112 - width 180
57 - width 250
141 - width 100
135 - width 100
Place all items (look at my tag for example)
Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add copyright info. Merge visible.
Add your name
Save as png or jpg.
Enjoy this tutorial and I'd like to see your results, you can email me




0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels