My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Honey Love


This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed:
PSP 9 (any version should work).
Tube of choice
Freebie Fan tube "Love Fruit" by Pandora Creations
Just like the FB page HERE
https://www.facebook.com/Pandora.Creations.Art
FTU Scrapkit "Valentine Day" made by Sonia
Under "Freebie"
 Template 471 made by Millie
Font of choice
Tammy Heart Mask 2

Drop shadow: 2 - 2 – 50 – 7

Lets get started…..!

Open template – shift D – delete credit - resize width 700 - image canvas size 800 x 800 center

Highlight

Background - select all - open paper 8 – select none - apply the mask – layers merge group
Raster 1 - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 7– copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Do the same action with raster 3
Raster 2 - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 10 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Raster 4 - adjust - color balance - manual color correction - choice a color from tube or kit
Raster 5 - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 1 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Raster 6 - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 3 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Raster 9 & 10 - adjust - color balance - manual color correction - choice a color from tube or kit - (optional add glass effect or inner bevel)
Do the same action with raster 8 & 9

Open elements and resize (if needed):
Never work on the original design - always shift D
(Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)
Lazor 2 - width 200
Word art - width 200
Pajaro - width 200
Labios - width 200 - adjust - color balance - manual color correction - choice a color from tube - rotate free left 20°
Pinta labios - width 100
Polvera - width 200
Gafas Corazon - width 150
Cup cake 2 - width 140
Donut - width 120
Conejo - width 180
Love train - width 400
Libretta - width 280 - rotate free rigth 20°
Place all items (look at my tag for example)
Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add copyright info. Merge visible.
Add your name
Save as png or jpg.
Enjoy this tutorial and I'd like to see your results, you can email me




0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels