My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Feeling Good in Warmth

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed:
PSP 9 (any version should work).
Tube of choice
Mine "Temptations" made by Duncan Long
 You may not use this tube without licence
You can buy the tube on Up Your Art
FTU scrapkit Collab "A small feeling of warmth" by MaryJohn and Sarayane
Attention, you need to subscribe to the news letter to have the kit for free
Gems Mask 109
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 – 50 – 7

Lets get started…..!

Open Sarayane paper 7 - shift d - resize width 200 app the mask
Open Sarayane element 7 - resize width 600 - click inside the frame with magic wand - selection modify - expand 10 - open Sarayane paper 3 - copy and paste as new layer - selection invert - delete - layers arrange - move down - add drop shadow on the frame

Open elements and resize (if needed):
Never work on the original design - always shift D
(Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)
Sarayane
22 - width 400
3 - width 700
14 - width 450
15 - width 300
20 - width 150
21 - width 200
26 - width 200
27 - width 200
5 - width 100
30 - width 170
Mary John
Mos - width 700
Squirel - width 120
Gnome - width 150
Decorative flower - width 200
Green flower - width 200
Butterfly - width 140

Place all items (look at my tag for example)
Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add copyright info. Merge visible.
Add your name
Save as png or jpg.
Enjoy this tutorial and I'd like to see your results, you can email me




0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels