My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Damn Love PNG & Animated

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed:
PSP
Tube of choice. I am using “Goth2” from Alfadesire
This is an Exclusive tube
You may not use this artwork without first obtaining a license to do so.
Get them HERE
PTU Scrapkit “”DamnLove” from Schnegge
Template “Make a Choice” from Creative Scraps by Crys
Mask of choice
Plugin: Eye Candy 4000 “Gradient Glow” with these setting and color white

Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –75 – 10
Font: Averen

Lets get started…..!

Open template – shift D - Close original - Remove “credit”
Resize width 500 – image canvas size – 600x600 center
Layers – new raster layer – select all – open paper 12 – paste into selection - apply the mask – layers merge group – layers arrange “send to bottom”
Hightlight
Raster 2 & copy of raster 2 – select all – float – defloat – open paper 12 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete - eye candy 4000 “gradient glow” – drop shadow
Raster 4 – select all – float – defloat – open paper 15 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete - eye candy 4000 “gradient glow” – drop shadow
Raster 3 – select all – float – defloat – open paper 07 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete - eye candy 4000 “gradient glow” – drop shadow
Raster 6 – select all – float – defloat – open paper 04 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete - eye candy 4000 “gradient glow” – drop shadow
Raster 5  – select all – float – defloat – open paper 17 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete - eye candy 4000 “gradient glow” – drop shadow
Both WA – adjust – color balance – manual color correction – with color from you tube

Open elements and resize:
(Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)
Candle 02 – width 60
Flower 03 – width 200
Snake –height 200
Flair – width 200
Razorblade – width 80 – rotate free left 30°
Deco 02
Syringe – width 180 – image mirror
Catchedheart – width 130 – image rotate free right 20°
Thorns 02 – heigt 350 – rotate to left with Raster deform Tool
Place all items (look at my tag for example)

Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add your name and copyright info. Merge visible.
I resize mine width 500

Animated version: 
click on the tag to see animated version
Before to paste the tube merge all - copy and paste in AS - duplicate - select all
Open you tube - duplicate -on the second layer wit "Mesh Warp Tool"
adjust the hand with heart
Save file as AnimationShop image 
Open in AS you tube image - select all - copy and paste on the template image
Animation - frame property 50

Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..










0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels