My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Harvest


This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,

any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.



Supplies Needed:

PSP

Tube of choice. I am using “Thanksgiving_girl3” from ©Eugene Rzhevsii

You may not use this artwork without first obtaining a license to do so.

PTU Scrapkit “”November Harvest” from Gina’s Gems Scraps

Buy the kit HERE
Mask Monti circle mask

Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –75 – 10



Lets get started…..!



Open a new image 600 x 600 – select all - open paper 41 – copy & paste into selection – selection – select none – apply the mask – layers merge groupe

Open Fabric Leaves Deco 1 – resize height 420 - copy and paste as new layer

Frabric Leaves deco 1 –resize width 550 - copy/paste as new layer

Open Branch Frame 2 resize width 380 – paste as new layer – image mirror – image flip – click with magic wand inside the frame – selection modify – expand 3 – open paper 36 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – select none – move down the frame layer


Open elements and resize: (Be careful shift D the original element and work with the copy - when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)

Word Art 2 – width 320 
Scarecrow Doll – width 150
Pumpkin 2 – height 140

Harvest Squash 1 – width 75

Pumpkin Doodle - height 280 – image mirror

Quilted Turkey 1 – width 120 – free rotate right 20°

Butterfly 1 – width 80 – image mirror

Corn – width 160 – free rotate left 45°

(again) Fabric Leaves Deco 2 – width 550

Place all items (look at my tag for example)

Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.

Add your name and copyright info. Merge visible

Save as png or jpg.

Have fun…..
















0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels