My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Turkey Day

 
This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed:
PSP
Tube of choice. I am using a tube from Elizabeth Austin 
You may not use this artwork without first obtaining a license to do so.
Get it on UYA 
PTU Scrapkit “Turkey Day” from  Sweet Occasion Designs
You can buy the kit at Scrappin Dollars 
Mask: Gemsmasks 151
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –75 – 5
Font: A&S Black Swan

Lets get started…..!

Open a new image 600 x 600 – select all – flood file with a soft gradient – apply the mask – layers merge groupe
Open Flair1 – resize width 300 – paste as new layer
Open “Flower frame1”  resize width 450 – copy paste on the flair 

Open elements and resize if it need: 
 (Be careful shift D the original element and work with the copy - when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)
Autumn basket – width 350 – image mirror
Flower06 – width 300
Flower03 – width 200
Give thanks sign – width 200
Turkey 1 – width 150
Place all items (look at my tag for example)

Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add your name and copyright info. Merge visible
Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..


0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels