My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 13, 2011

A time to remember PTU

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed:
PSP
Tube of choice. I am using “Blackthorn And Rowen” from ©Morgan Fitzsimons
You may not use this artwork without first obtaining a license to do so.
Get it on MyTubedArt 
PTU Scrapkit “A Time to Remeber” from  Gemini Creationz
Visite her blog to know where you can buy the kit
Mask: Gemsmasks 151
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –60 – 7


Lets get started…..!

Open a new image 600 x 600 – select all – open paper 10 – paste into selection – select none - – apply the mask – layers merge groupe - lower opacity to 50
Be careful shift D the original element and work with the copy
Butterflycluster – resize width 500 – C/P on the left top from layer
Open “Frame 5” – resize width 420 – paste as new layer
With magic wand click inside the frame – selection – modify – expand 3
Open paper 02 – shift D – resize width 500 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – layers arrange – move down
Open “Greenerypink1”– C/P on the frame
Open elements and resize if it need: (Be careful shift D the original element and work with the copy - when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)
Greenery3 – width 200
Fabricflower4 – width 120
Flower1 – width 150
Rose – width 100
Bird – width 80
Letter – width 120 – rotate free left 20°
Butterfly – width 80
Vintage light – width 180
Sparkles – width 550
Place all items (look at my tag for example)
Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add your name and copyright info. Merge visible
Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..








0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels