My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Friday, March 23, 2012

Across the oceans

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.
This tutorial requires a good knowledge of PSP

Supplies Needed:
PSP
Tube of choice. I am using “Ocean Princess” from ©Legends Art
I have buy this tube on SATC
Legends Art as leave the shop and his URL looks wrong sorry about that,
You can use another mermaid tube
PTU scrapkit “Neptunes Dreams” from LinsCreations
You can buy the kit on Scrappin Naturally
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –60 – 7
Mask of choice
Font of choice

Lets get started…..!

Open raster layer 600 X 600
Select all - Open paper 16 – paste into selection – select none – load mask from disk – layer merge group
Open Paper 32 – resize width 450 – add drop shadow - with free hand selection – Feather 20 – Soomting 20 - trace around like this
 Selection invert – delete – select none
Open Element 10 – resize width 200 – add drop shadow - with free hand selection – Feather 20 – Soomting 20 - trace around like this
 Selection invert – delete – select none

Open elements and resize (if needed):
Never work on the original design - always shift D
 (Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes need to sharpen
Element 15 – width 200 – image mirror
Element 16 – height 300
Element 1 – width 100 – image mirror
Element 53 – width 500
Element 32 – width 350 – image flip
Element 60 – width 300 – image rotate free left 90° - image mirror
Element 28 – width 150
Element 24 – width 80 – image mirror
Element 21 – width 100
Element 22 – width 100
Element 27 – width 100
Element 58 – width 350 – image flip
Element 14 – width 80
Element 2 – width 250 – image rotate free left 20°
Element 51 – width 80 –image rotate free right 20°
 Element 6 – select shells separately – resize width 150

Place all items (look at my animation) – add drop shadow

Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add copyright info. Merge visible.
I resize mine width 480
Save as png or jpg.
Enjoy this tutorial and I'd like to see your results, you can email me

0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels