My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bad Girl Club

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.
This tutorial requires a good knowledge of PSP

Supplies Needed:
PSP
Tube of choice. I am using “Sexy Green Eyes” from Arthur Crowe
I may not use this tube without licence
You can buy the tube on his personal store
PTU Scrapkit “Bad Girl Club” from Tammy Kat Dezigns
You can buy the kit on Pimp My Tags
Template 1 from EclipseCreations

Gradient

 Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –60 – 7
Mask WSL Mask 12
Font:

Lets get started…..!

Open template – shift D - Close original – resize width 500 - Remove “credit” image canvas size 600 x 600 - center
Open new raster layer – select all – open dot paper pink – select none – apply the mask – layer merge group – layer – arrange – send to bottom

Hightlight
Trama 9 – 10 – 11 – select all – float – defloat – flood file with the gradient
Trama 3 – select all – float – defloat – open pink pp – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – select none - add drop shadow
Copia of vector - select all – float – defloat – open pink pp – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – select none - add drop shadow
Trama 2 – select all – float – defloat – open purple pp – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – select none - add drop shadow
Trama 12 & 13 – adjust – color balance – manual color correction – choice a color from you tube or kit element
Trama 4 & copia de trama 4 – select all – float – defloat – open skull pp 2 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – select none - add drop shadow
Trama 7 – select all – float – defloat – open dot paper green & pink – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – select none - add drop shadow
Open beads pill – paste on right bottom from template – duplicate – image mirror – duplicate – image flip – duplicate – image mirror
Open elements and resize (if needed):
(Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)
Flower heart – width 150
Flower skull – width 150
Skull 1 – width 120 – rotate free left 20°
Bad girl bard – original size – image rotate free right 20°
Pink ribbon – width 200
Pink ribbon – width 200 – image mirror
Bad girl pill – width 150
Bad girl pill 2 – width 120
Chrome skull 1 purple – width 80 - duplicate




Add drop shadow and place all items (look at my tag for example)
Duplicate sparkle 2 – image mirror
Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add copyright info. Merge visible.
Write you name and give it Inner Bevel:

I resize mine width 480
Save as png or jpg.
Enjoy this tutorial and I'd like to see your results, you can email me

0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels