My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Monday, March 26, 2012

Cupcake Time

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.
This tutorial requires a good knowledge of PSP

Supplies Needed:
PSP
Tube of choice. I am using “Dance with me” from ©Alicia Mujica
I may not use this tube without licence
Buy the tube on PTE
PTU scrapkit “Cupcake Surprise” from PolkaDot Scraps
You can buy the kit on Pimp My Tags w/ Scraps
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –60 – 7
Mask of choice
Font of choice

Lets get started…..!

Open raster layer 600 X 600
Select all - Open paper 10 – paste into selection – select none – load mask from disk – layer merge group
Open “Print” adjust – color balance – manual color correction – from black to pink
Open “frame 5” – resize width 450– paste as new layer – click inside the frame with magic wand – selection modify – expand 3 – open paper5 - shift D – resize width 500 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – select none – layers arrange – move down – add drop shadow on the frame


Open elements and resize (if needed):
Never work on the original design - always shift D

 (Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)
Leaves – height 400
Flower 2 – width 150
Flower 4 – width 130 – image rotate free right 20°
Ribbon 5 – width 150 – image rotate free left 20°
Gems 1 – width 150 – duplicate
Cupcake 1 – width 200 – image rotate free left 20°
Cupcake 2 – width 100 – image rotate free right 20°
Cupcake 3 – width 100


Place all items (look at my animation) – add drop shadow

Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add copyright info. Merge visible.
Add you name, I have use AlienSkin – Eye Candy Impact – gals with these setting



I resize mine width 500
Save as png or jpg.
Enjoy this tutorial and I'd like to see your results, you can email me

0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels