My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sweet Moments

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.
This tutorial requires a good knowledge of PSP

Supplies Needed:
PSP all version will work
Tube of choice. I am using “Frosted Rose” from Hannah Lynn
You may not use this tube without licence
Get the tube on CDO
PTU Scrapkit “One moment in time” from Stef’sScrapkits
You can buy the kit on Scrappin Dollars
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 – 60 - 7
Mask of choice
Font: KonTikiEnchantedJF

Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –60 – 7
Mask of choice
Font:
Plug in: Mura Meister Copies

Lets get started…..!

Open raster layer 550 x 550
Select all - Open paper 08 – paste into selection – select none – load mask from disk – layer merge group
Open element 37 – resize width 500 – paste on the bottom from the layer – duplicate – image flip – image mirror – add drop shadow on both
Open element 15 – resize width 500 – paste as new layer – clic inside the frame with magic wand – selection modify – expend 3 – open paper 07 shift D – resize width 500 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – select none – layers arrange – move down – add drop shadow on the frame
Element 36 – resize width 480 – copy and paste below the frame – duplicate – image mirror – image flip

Open elements and resize (if needed):
(Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes
Element 39 – width 200
Element 22 – width 200 – image rotate free right 20°
Element 48 – width 120
Element 30 – width 250
Element 11 – width  480
Element 07 – width 150
Element 25 – width 150
Element 24 – width 120
Element 50 – width 200
  Place all items and add drop shadow (look at my animation)

Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add copyright info. Merge visible.
I resize mine width 450
Save as png or jpg.
Enjoy this tutorial and I'd like to see your results, you can email me

0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels