My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 8, 2012

New Year Cheers

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed:
PSP 9 (any version should work).
Tube of choice
Mine is a “Dita” from Victoria Fox
You may not use this tube without licence
you can buy the tube on Up Your Art
FTU scrapkit “Happy New Year” from Heart of Essence-Scrapz
Blog does no more exist so I supplies HERE
If you know where the designer is gone, please let me know
New Year template 3 by Kan-Dee
You can find it on "Blog archives" December 2011 
Font of choice mine is Cocktail Bubbly
 Mask of choice
Plugin Tramage – Town the line default setting
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 – 60 – 7

Lets get started…..!

Open template – shift D – image resize width 550 – delete credit, glass, brackets

Highlight

Background – select all – open paper 06 – paste into selection – select none  - apply the mask – layer merge group
Right Black square and left Black square – adjust – color balance – manual color correction – from black to white
Right white square  - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 10 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Do the same action with left white square
Black strip – add drop shadow
Texture strip  - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 14 – image flip -copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Red circle  - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 05 – image flip -copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Large red square  - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 06 – image flip -copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – apply plugin Tramage – add drop shadow
White square  - select all – selection float – defloat – open new raster layer and flood file with a nice gradient – delete white square mayer– apply plugin Tramage – add drop shadow
WA – adjust – color balance – manual color correction – from black to a color from kit
Layers merge visible


Open elements and resize (if needed):
Never work on the original design - always shift D
(Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)
31 – width 150
39 – height 550
21 – width 200
27 – width 100
610- width 100
18 – width 90
55 – width 150
25 – width 90 – image mirror
37 – width 150
33 – width 150
40 – width 120
67 – width 120
11 – width 80 – image rotate free right 20°
 Place all items (look at my tag for example)
Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add copyright info. Merge visible.
Add your name
Save as png or jpg.
Enjoy this tutorial and I'd like to see your results, you can email me



0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels