My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Friday, December 7, 2012

Xmas Candy


This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed:
PSP 9 (any version should work).
Tube of choice
Mine is a FTU “Santa” by Keith Garvey
You may not use this tube without licence
You can find Garv tube HERE under “Freebies”
FTU scrapkit “X-mas Candy Cane” from Lacarolita’s Designz
On THIS page
Kandee Christmas 2012- 3 a Kan-Dee Christmas collab
Christmas WA Exclusive for Creative Misfits
 Font of choice mine is TS Curly
Mask of choice
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 – 60 – 7

Lets get started…..!

Open template – shift D – image canvas size 600 X 600 – delete credit, O”S layer

Highlight

Background – select all – open paper 6 – paste into selection – select none  - apply the mask – layer merge group
Glitter strip  - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 6 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Top green square  - select all – selection float – defloat - open paper 9 – image flip -copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
Do the same action with green square
Green strip – select all – float – defloat – open paper 11 – copy & paste as new layer – add drop shadow
Layers merge visible


Open elements and resize (if needed):
Never work on the original design - always shift D
(Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)
Bottom 6 – width 78
Bottom 5 – width 78
Bottom 2 – width 79
Tree – height 450
Present – width 250
Bow 2 – width 150
Bag – width 120 – image mirror
Candy Heart – width 100 –image rotate free left 20°
Place all items (look at my tag for example)
Open WA – give inner bevel effect – add white gradient glow from eye candy 4000
Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add copyright info. Merge visible.
Add your name
Save as png or jpg.
Enjoy this tutorial and I'd like to see your results, you can email me



0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels