My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Asian Tea House PTU

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed: 
PSP 
Tube “Geisha1” from Vinegar  
You may not use this artwork without first obtaining a license.
Buy this on PTE
PTU scrapkit “Asian Tea House” from Gemini Creationz
Mask of choice
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –75 – 8
Font: Japanese & Luna Bar 

 Open new image 600 x 600
Select all
Open paper 12 - paste into selection
Apply mask – merge group
Open “Woodelement” resize 550 – paste as new layer
Open frame 3 resize width 380
With Magic Wand click inside the frame – selection modify – expand 3
open paper 6 –shift D – resize 500 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – layers arrange – move down

 Open and resize the following elements:
(Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)
Leaves – width 580
Grass3 – width 300 – rotate free left 90°
Butterfly – width 90 – rotate free left 20°
Butterfly (again same size but rotate free right 40°)
Flower 3 – width 120
Stacked stones – width 150
Rice bowl – width 120
Chop sticks – width 200
Flowers – height 300
Stick bundle – width 200
Place all items (look at my tag for example)

Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add your name and copyright info. Merge visible.
I resize mine width 520

Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..



0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels