My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Monday, October 3, 2011

Denim Girl PTU

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed: 
PSP 
Tube: “Three Lines” from ©Henning Ludvigsen
You may not use this artwork without first obtaining a license to do so.
Get this on PTE
PTU scrapkit “Denim Days” from KNC Scrapz
Buy this on Scrappin Dollars
Mask 435 by Insatiable Dreams
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –75 – 8

Open new image 600 x 600
Selection – select all
Open paper 2 – copy – paste into selection
Apply the mask – layers merge group

Open “Frame2”  resize width 400 – paste as new layer
rotate free 20 left - with the magic wand select inside the frame – selection – modify – expand 3
Open paper 4 - shift D – resize 600 – copy and paste as new layer
Selection invert – delete – move down the frame

Open “Frame 1” resize width 350 – copy and paste
with the magic wand select inside the frame - selection – modify – expand 4
Open paper 6 – shift D – resize 600 – copy and paste as new layer
Selection invert – delete – move down the frame

 Open and resize the following elements:
Flowers – width 250
Puddle – width 550
Chain – width 200 – rotate right 90
Motorcycle – width 120
Key – width 100 rotate right 105
Cloud – height 400 - duplicate
Waterdrops – height 120 multiply this 5 and paste overall on the tag
Place all items (look at my tag for example)

Add your name and copyright info.
I use for write the paper 6 for background
Merge visible.
Resize mine width 500  

Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..



0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels