My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Love in blue PTU

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed: 
PSP 
A wonderfull package with ©Anna Marine
Include the scrapkit from Foxy Designz
This kit is an "Exclusive" for CDO
You may not use this artwork without first obtaining a license.
Buy this package on CDO
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –75 – 8
Plugin MuRa’s Filter Meister - copie

Open new image 600 x 600

Select all paste paper 3 into selection – load mask – merge group
“Element22”  resize width 450 – paste as new layer
with the magic wand select inside the frame – selection – modify – expand 3
-      New raster layer – flood file with a soft gradient - move down the frame
Element 3 resize width height 300 – copy and paste – Mura’s Meister – Copie


 Open and resize the following elements:
30 – 31 – 32: width 100
6: height 150
3: height 200 - rotate left 90 – image mirror
38: width 130
8: height 120
4: width 180
11: width 80
10: width 55
Open layer 3 from tube, with magic wand select each butterflies
From element 6 resized select one flower with “lasso” to paste on parfum bottle
Open Wordart 3 resize or select the part you need to paste on the tag

Add your tube, name and copyright info.
Resize mine width 500  

Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..


0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels