My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Rising Sun PTU

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed: 
PSP 
Tube “Geisha” from AliciaMujica on PTE
PTU scrapkit “The rising sun” from Le Paradis du Scrap
buy HERE

Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –75 – 8

Open new image 600 x 600
Select all paste paper 9 into selection - load mask – merge group

 Open and resize the following elements:
35: height 500
14: width 300
32: width 170
21: height 100
41: height 200
11: width 250
28: width 70
48: width 80
34: width 100
39: width 25 (to paste on the chain from 34)
Place all items (look at my tag for example)
I'v make an animation also you have an idea but it's long to make 

Add your tube, name and copyright info.
Resize mine width 500  

Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..

0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels