My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Friday, October 7, 2011

How to create a stat for Incredimail

Open PSP
Open a new image 1600 X 400
Select all flood with a paper file or a color, if you use a paper you need to go to "Effects - Image Effects, Seamless Tiling with these setting

Open resize elements no larger than 300 pixels, copy and paste.
Save as PNG
Open Letter Creator:
Open image - mosaic - move the margin after the border - select the text color
 
If you want to put a tag at the top of the page go to "header" in the table to put down "center" and click on image, choose your image
Remember to add information in the "Footer"
Finish and save & add to Incredimail


0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels