My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Gothic Goddess PTU


Supplies Needed: 
PSP 
Tube of choice. I am using Amberly Berendson
 you can purchase the tube: here
PTU scrap kits “MyBloodyValentine" by Gothic Inspiration
Mask of choice 


Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –75 - 4
Open template – shift D
Close original
Remove “credit”
Resize width 500
Image – canvas size – 550 550 - center
Add a new layer – arrange – send to bottom
Selection – select all
Open paper 15 – paste into selection – apply the mask
Layers – merge group

Activate “red rectangle 2””
Step 1: selection –select all – float – defloat – modify
 Smooth

Open paper 11
Shift D – resize 480 x 480
Copy – paste
Selection invert – delete

Activate “black dotted rectangle” – adjust – color balance
 manual color correction with a color from you tube

Activate “black circle”
Flood file with a grey colour
Plugin Tramage – Tow The Line

Activate “red rectangle 1”
Repeat “step 1” with paper 15

Activate triple frame
Repeat “step 1” with paper 19
I delete the frame from right side

Delete layer “moon and star”
Open “BloodMist”
With Free Hand Selection tool – feather 20 – smoothing 20
draw a little inside the image
Selection – invert –delete
Copy and paste above the frames

Open elements and resize
(don’t forget to “sharpen” when you resize, if necessary)
You can  open other elements of choice from the kit

Here mine:

“Heart” –width 200
“Book” –width 120
“Candle1” –width 110
“RoseWSplatter – width 150
“Crow” – width 90
“CrystalBall” - height 150
“WiccanThrown” – height 200
“Bow2” – width  60 (I adjust the color for the contrast)
“Bow3” width 90
“Wine” – height 100
“Pentagram” width 105
“Cuffs” width 70

Open - Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add your name and copyright. info. Merge visible.
I resize mine width 480
If you resize don’t forget to adjust - sharpen

Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..

0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels