My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Monday, August 22, 2011

Love 2 Hate PTU

 
Supplies Needed: 
PSP 
Tube of choice. I am using Amberly Berendson
 you can purchase the tube: here
PTU scrap kits “Dark Love” by Stef here
Template "Love2hateme" by Brutal Designs
Mask of choice
Plugin « Eye Candy 3.1 » Glow
For the border from line, rectangle and square
With these setting


Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –75 - 4

Open template – shift D
Close original
Remove “credit”
Resize width 500
delete “brush”
Add a new layer – arrange – send to bottom
Selection – select all
Open paper 20 – paste into selection – apply the mask
Layers – merge group

Activate “purple circle” – adjust – color balance
 manual color correction with a color of choice
Activate “Grey circle top””
Step 1: selection –select all – float – defloat – modify
 Smooth


Open paper 15
Shift D – resize 480 x 480
Copy – paste
Selection invert – delete

Activate “blk square”
Repeat “step 1” with paper 17

Activate “pink circle” – adjust – color balance
 manual color correction with a color of choice

Activate “grey circle bottom”
Repeat “step 1” with paper 18

Activate “pink square”
Repeat “step 1” with paper 24

Activate “purple square”
Repeat “step 1” with paper 22

Replace “blk circle top”
with Button04 – resize it to width 210

Activate “blk rec.” – adjust – color balance
 manual color correction with a color of choice

Activate “pink rec.”
Repeat “step 1” with paper 12

Activate “purple rec.”
Repeat step one with paper 25
(I have colorise the paper with a color from my tube)

Delete “white square frame”

Open “Frame 9” – resize height 400
Paste as new layer
Clic inside the frame with the Magic wand
Open paper 07 – copy and paste
Place it below the frame

Open elements and resize
(don’t forget to “sharpen” when you resize)
You can  open other elements of choice from the kit
“Butterfly02”
Bow07”
“Flower06”
“Bunny01”
“Heart03”

Place all items (look at my tag for example)



Open - Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add your name and copyright. info. Merge visible.
I resize mine 480 x 480
If you resize don’t forget to adjust - sharpen

Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..

Another version with other tube from Lady Mishka
Find the tube at 



0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels