My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 11, 2011

PTU AbitEmo

Supplies Needed: 
PSP all version
Tube of choice. I am using Verymany
 you can purchase the tube: here
PTU scrap kit “A Bit Emo” form Schnegge here
Template 11 by Stef here
Mask of choice

Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –75 - 10


Open a new image template – shift D
Close original
Remove “credit”
Resize 500
Image – canvas size – 600 x 600 in center

Open paper 12
Shift D
Resize 600 x 600
Paste as new layer
Apply you mask - Layers “Merge Group”


Activate “circle 1”


Step 1: selection –select all – float – defloat – modify
 Smooth


 Open paper 13
Shift D – resize 480 x 480
Copy – paste
Selection invert – delete

Activate “circle 2”
Repeat “step 1” with paper 19

Activate “small rectangle”
Repeat “step 1” with paper 17

Activate “rectangle”
Repeat “step 1” with paper 9

Open elements:

Handcuffs – resize 25 %
Skull01 – resize 30 %
Skull-w-Headphone – resize 25 %
Corset – resize 50 %
Emo Bunny – resize 30 %
Ribbon 3 – resize

Place all items (look at my tag for example)

Open - Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add your name and copyright. info. Merge visible.
I resize mine 500 x 500
If you resize don’t forget to adjust - sharpen

Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..

0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels