My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Friday, August 19, 2011

Taste me, I'm sweet PTU

Supplies Needed: 
PSP 
Tube of choice. I am using Jehsee - Rawberry
 you can purchase the tube: here 
PTU scrap kits “Sweet as Candy" by Stef here
Template “Taste” by Brutal Designs here
Font: Riesling here
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –75

Open template – shift D
Close original
Remove “credit”
Resize width 600
Image – canvas size – 600 x 600 in center
Activaye layer “brush” – adjust – color balance – manual color correction
choose a color from your tube
Activate “blk dquare””
Step 1: selection –select all – float – defloat – modify
 Smooth
Open paper 01
Shift D – resize 480 x 480
Copy – paste
Selection invert – delete

Activate “purple square””
Repeat “step 1” with paper 11

Activate “blk rectangle”
Repeat “step 1” with paper 13

Activate “purple circle”
– adjust – color balance – manual color correction
choose a color from your tube
Delete “teal noise circle frame and dotted circle”
Open element 45 – resize width 400
Place above the “purple circle”


Activate “teal circle”
Repeat “step 1” with paper 05

Activate “teal rectangle”
Repeat “step 1” with paper 04
Repeat step 1
Open element 59 – resize 40 %
Paste as new layer – selection – invert - delete

Open elements:
(don’t forget to “sharpen” when you resize)
You can  open other elements of choice from the kit

66 – resize width120
44 – resize height 320
66 – resize width 120 - colorise with a color from you tube
27 – resize width 150
20 –  resize width 200
13 – resize width 65
04 – resize width 65
22 – resize width 60
25 – resize width 60
Place all items (look at my tag for example)
Open - Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add your name and copyright. info. Merge visible.
I resize mine width 450
If you resize don’t forget to adjust - sharpen

Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..



0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels