My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sage PTU

 
Supplies Needed: 
PSP 
Tube of choice. I am using Anna Marine 
you can purchase the tube: here
PTU scrap kits “Sage” by ACowGirlsCreations here
UFMask44
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –75 - 10

Open a new image 550 x 550
Open “Mask” width 470 – lower opacity to 70
Copy – paste as new layer
Layer – new raster layer –
Flood file with a dark color from you tube
Apply UFMask
I do not remember where I got this mask but you can use a mask "frame" of your choice
Here an example
Resize width 430
With Magic Wand Tool click inside the frame – selection – modify
Expand 10
Open paper 5 – copy – paste – selection invert – delete
Layers – Arrange – Move Down
Open “Flower 2” resize width 120
Open “Bow 2” – resize width 120
Open “Pearl” resize height 85
Open “Ribbon” resize width 250
Image – mirror – flip
Copy – paste in the top right side – duplicate – image mirror
Place all items (look at my tag for example)
Open - Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add your name and copyright. info. Merge visible.
I resize mine width 480
If you resize don’t forget to adjust - sharpen

Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..


0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels