My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 21, 2011

So What? PTU

Supplies Needed: 
PSP 
Tube of choice. I am using one AmberlyBerendson
Buy the tube on My Tubed Art
PTU Scrap kit “Sweetness” By RottenAppleScraps on DSI
Template by Annaica
Mask of choice

Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –75 - 9

Open template – shift D
Close original
Remove “credit”
Resize width 500
Image – canvas size – 600 x 600 in center
Open a new layer
Arrange – send to bottom
Open paper 01– shift D – resize 600 x600
Apply the mask – layer merge group

Open GlitterButterflies
Copy – paste in the bottom right side – duplicate – image - mirror

Activate layer 5

Step 1: selection –select all – float – defloat – modify
 Smooth


Open paper 12 - shift D – resize 500
Copy – paste
Selection invert – delete


Activate layer 6
Adjust – Color balance – manual color correction
choose a color from your tube
 Activate layer 1
With the selection tool draw a rectangle in the surface rosenoise
Open paper 8 - shift D – resize 500
Activate Layer 4
Open Frame 02 – copy – paste as new layer
With the Raster Deform tool, adjust so that the frame surrounds the layer
Copy – paste
Selection invert – delete

Activate layer 7
With the selection tool draw a rectangle in the surface rosenoise
Open paper 5 - shift D – resize 500
Copy – paste
Selection invert – delete

Delete layer 2 and 3

Open elements:
                              You can  open other elements of choice from the kit

Flower 07 – resize width 60
Flower 06 – resize width 80
Flower Butterfly – resize height 150
Acrylic TalkBubble – resize width 255
I have delete the layer “Drop Shadow”
and write the word art in the AcrylicTalkBubble
Bird E01 – resize width 85
Heart E01 – resize width 75
Place all items (look at my tag for example)

Open - Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add your name and copyright. info. Merge visible.
I resize mine 500
If you resize don’t forget to adjust - sharpen

Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..



0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels