My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Keepsakes PUT tut

Supplies Needed: 
PSP 
Tube of choice. I am using one by Irene Shpak
I have purchase this by MPT but this store is momentaly closed
Scrap kit "Keepsakes" by ACowgirlsCreations here
Mask of choice

Drop shadow: 2 – 2 - 75 - 4

Open paper5 (shift D)
Apply the mask
Layers “Merge Group”
Open doodle
Resize width 500
Image – flip - paste

Open the layer: frame 1 - resize width 350, adjust sharpen
Copy – paste as new layer
Clic inside the frame with the magic wand tool
Selection – modify – expand 5
Open: paper 3 – copy – paste as new layer
Selection – invert – delete
Put this below the frame
Open the layer: ribbon resize width 300
Paste on the bottom from frame
Open layer: rose – resize width 120
Image – rotate – free rotate – left 90
Paste on the right  from frame
Open the layer: Books, resize width 100 adjust sharpen
Put in the bottom left from frame
Open layer: post card – resize width 100
Paste in the bottom right from frame
Open the layer: crystal, resize width 200 – image - mirror
Paste on the bottom from frame

Open - Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
I used the tool "lasso" - Feather 20 - Smoothing 20 to blur the edges from the tube 
Move it to the frame
Add your name and copyright. info. Merge visible. Copy, paste as new image
Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..


0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels