My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 8, 2011

11th September Remember FTU

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed: 
PSP all version will work
Tube of choice. I am using Robin McQuay 
you can purchase the tube on DSI
FTU scrapkit “American” by Artmama
This kit came from a "BlogTrain" it is no longer on the blog Artmama, 
there are many kits FTU of July 4th
Mask of choice
Plugin: Eye Candy 4000
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –75 - 8

Open a new image 600 x 600
Select all
Open paper06 – copy and paste into selection
 apply the mask – layers merge group
Open paper14 – with tool “Lasso” – Feather 20 – Smoothing 20
Draw a circle – copy and paste in center
Open Embellie48 – paste in the upper left
Duplicate – image – mirror
Open Embellie39 resize you need – paste on the upper right
Open embellie27 – rotate left 90° - resize 550 width – paste on the left side
Open embellie05 – resize width 180 – write in the note what you will
Open embellie40 – resize width 320
Eye Candy 4000 – Gradient glow with these setting
Glow - width 3
Soft corner - 25
Overall Opacity - 100
Open embellie13 resize width 550 – image mirror
Paste on the bottom of the image
Find a candle resize and paste
(mine come from a FTU kit)

Open - Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add your name and copyright. info. Merge visible.
If you resize don’t forget to adjust - sharpen

Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..

My tutorials are protected by

0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels