My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Spider Girl PTU

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.
 

Supplies Needed: 
PSP 
Tube of choice. I am using Eugene Rzhevskii
you can purchase the tube HERE
PTU Scrapkit “Spider Girl” Kristin "Toxic Desirez"
 Buy HERE
Template 121 by Kristin "Toxic Desirez" 
Mask WSL 289
Eye Candy 3.1 « Glow »
Font : TS Curly 

Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –75 – 10

Open template – shift D
Close original
Remove “credit”
Resize width 520
Image – canvas size –550 x 550 – center
Open a new layer – arrange – send to bottom
Select all
Open paper 1 and paste into selection
Apply mask – layers merge group

Activate “Pink rectangle”
Step 1: selection –select all – float – defloat – modify
 Smooth

Open paper 18
Shift D – resize 480 x 480
Copy – paste
Selection invert – delete
EyeCandy – glow with these setting

For all the layers from template repeat step one
“Black rectangle” with paper 2
 “Black circle” with Web Background
 “Pink Circle” with paper 3
“Thin Black Rectangle” with paper 16
Open “Web 2” resize width 296 paste above the circle
Delete Wordart
“Dotted Line” – color balance – manual color correction
Choice a color from you tube – add glow
Replace layer “Star” with element Star (resize width 120)

Open elements and resize
(don’t forget to “sharpen” when you resize, if necessary)
You can  open other elements of choice from the kit

Here mine:
Swirl – width 450
Lips – width 100
Bow 2 – width 100
Spider – width 120

Webed Heart – width 150
 Flower 1 – height 320
(Remove the stem of the flower with eraser tool)

Place all items (look at my tag for example)

Open - Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add your name and copyright. info. Merge visible.
I resize mine width 500
If you resize don’t forget to adjust - sharpen

Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..


0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels