My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Vintage Country PTU

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed: 
PSP 
Tube of choice. I am using one MoonFlower “NicoleKidman
Find it on MTA
PTU Scrap kit “Vintage Country” from ACowGirlsCreations
Mask of choice
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –75 – 10
Font: Arnold Boecklin it’s a pay font

Open new image 550 x 550
Flood file with a color of choice
Apply mask – layers merge group

Open elements:
“Flower bg” – resize width 500
Past on the top from layer
Duplicate – image mirror
“Frame 5” – resize width 385
Click inside with the magic wand
Selection – modify – expand 4
Open paper 3 – paste as new layer – selection invert – delete
Place the paper below the frame
“Flower 4” – resize width 200
Place on bottom right corner from frame
“Journals” – resize width 150
Place on bottom left corner from frame
“Vintage poster” – resize width 100
On left a little under “Journals” – rotate left 25
“Dress” – resize height 200
Place on right side
“Floral doodle 2” – resize width 100 – image flip
Place on the left top corner from frame

 Open - Copy - Paste your tube as new layer under the frame. 
Resize if need it.
Add your name and copyright. info. Merge visible.
I resize mine 450

If you resize don’t forget to adjust - sharpen

Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..



0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels